All our courses are conducted LIVE online. About 7 days before your study program starts, our student affairs office will send you all the information you need including the password to login to JITM eCampus.
During each lecture, a qualified professor works with students for 5 Academic hours per day (Friday - Sunday).
After the live delivering of the lecture, a copy of the lecture is uploaded to our eCampus to allow you access to all lectures usually within 72 working hours. Simultaneously, if for any reason, you are unable to attend the LIVE lecture, then you can download the lecture and watch it at your leisure. We still, however, recommend you attend all your lectures.
Doctorate study programs: (EQF Level 8)
- Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctorate in Church Management
- Doctorate in Ethical Leadership
- Doctorate in Human Resource and Leadership Management
- Doctorate of Non-profit Organizations Management
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Orthodox Studies
- Doctorate of Philosophy in the Study of Religions
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Theology
- Doctorate of Public Administration (DPA)
- Doctorate of Philosophy in Comparative Religion
- Master in Business Administration
- Master in Church Management
- Master in Ethical Leadership
- Master in Human Resource and Leadership Management
- Master of Philosophy in Comparative Religion
- Master of Philosophy in Orthodox Studies
- Master of Philosophy in the Study of Religions
- Master of Philosophy in Theology
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Non-profit Organizations Management