Master of Public Administration is the most required level in the field of "Public Administration" to find a managerial job, its equivalent to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) Level 7 - Master level in the European system.
Public Administration is a new study program to combine the government policy in a academically discipline, usually students interested in this program are government, intergovernmental or working in public organization. With JITM the student will study all related subject to Organizations management including Managing People in Organisations, Strategic Management, Research Methods, etc.…
In Master Level, JITM Candidate should come already with work experience in the related field. JITM will combine the academic / work experience which the student already gained into further knowledge and theories to improve the student know-how to be more Beneficial to the community.
JITM follows the Bologna process (EQF Level 7) as the learning outcomes explained in the Bologna Guide.
- European Qualifications Framework (EQF): Level 7
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: 90 ECTS
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Award: Master of Public Administration
- Age: Minimum age 22 years
- Previous study: Bachelor in Business, Religions or equivalent
- English level: IELTS or equivalent
- Study Method: Distance
- Fee: 14900 Euro
This program is divided into two steps, the 1st step is one year study program the 2nd step is the thesis.
- Public Administration
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
+ your thesis topic must be about: Public Administration student must write at least 15.000 word (from chapter 1 to chapter 5)