Thousands of Beliefs are around us, every person meets daily with people from different religions.
its equivalent to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) Level 7 - Master level in the European system.
This program is 100% Research based under the supervision of JITM professors
JITM follows the Bologna process (EQF Level 7) as the learning outcomes explained in the Bologna Guide.
- European Qualifications Framework (EQF): Level 7
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: 120 ECTS
- Duration: 24-48 months
- Award: Master of Study of Religions
- Age: Minimum age 22 years
- Previous study: Bachelor Degree in Theology, Religions or equivalent
- English level: IELTS or equivalent
- Study Method: Distance
- Fee: Free of Charge (by Donation)
How long is the thesis?
student must write at least 60.000 word (from chapter 1 to chapter 5)
Documents to be submitted to be accepted (please note the number of applications for this program is huge):
- Copy of Passport or National ID
- Copy of Bachelor Degree in Theology or equivalent
- Personal Picture
- At least 7 years working experience for non-profit organizations (Church, University, etc...)
- Motivation letter
- Certificate of Good Standing
- 2 Academic Recommendation Letters (example: university Professor, Dean, Rector, etc...)
- Student must have 2 recommendation letters from 2 two Bishops, one of them must be from the orthodox church