Master of Business Administration is the most popular study program in managerial fields, all kind of companies and associations look for qualified managers to run their business with ethical background, its equivalent to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) Level 7 - Master level in the European system.
Business Administration is a study program which combine theories and practise in aى academically discipline. With JITM the student will study all related subject to Business Administration including Managing People in Organisations, Strategic Management, Research Methods, etc.…
In Master Level, JITM Candidate should come already with some work experience in the related field. JITM will combine the academic / work experience which the student already gained into further knowledge and theories to improve the student know-how to be more Beneficial to the community.
JITM follows the Bologna process (EQF Level 7) as the learning outcomes explained in the Bologna Guide.
- European Qualifications Framework (EQF): Level 7
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: 90 ECTS
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Award: Master of Business Administration
- Age: Minimum age 22 years
- Previous study: Bachelor in Business, Religions or equivalent
- English level: IELTS or equivalent
- Study Method: Distance
- Fee: 14900 Euro
This program is divided into two steps, the 1st step is one year study program the 2nd step is the thesis.
- Public Administration
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
+ your thesis topic must be about: Public Administration student must write at least 15.000 word (from chapter 1 to chapter 5)