Master of Church Management is the most required level in the field of "Church Management" to find a managerial job, its equivalent to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) Level 7 - Master level in the European system.
Church is like any other organization, there is a need for qualified managers to run all administrative tasks starting from their website up to accounting department. With JITM the student will study all related subject to Organizations management including Managing People in Organisations, Strategic Management, Research Methods, etc.…
In Master Level, JITM Candidate should come already with work experience in the related field. JITM will combine the academic / work experience which the student already gained into further knowledge and theories to improve the student know-how to be more Beneficial to the community.
JITM follows the Bologna process (EQF Level 7) as the learning outcomes explained in the Bologna Guide.
- European Qualifications Framework (EQF): Level 7
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System: 90 ECTS
- Duration: 18-24 months
- Award: Master of Church Management
- Age: Minimum age 22 years
- Previous study: Bachelor in Business, Religions or equivalent
- English level: IELTS or equivalent
- Study Method: Distance
- Fee: 14900 Euro
This program is divided into two steps, the 1st step is one year study program the 2nd step is the thesis.
- Church Management
- Study Skills for Postgraduate Learning
- Research Methods
- Information and Knowledge Management
- International Marketing Strategy
- Management, Control and Accountability for Financial Resources
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Operations Management
+ your thesis topic must be about: Church Management student must write at least 15.000 word (from chapter 1 to chapter 5)