Doctorate of Non-profit Organizations Management is the highest level in the field of "Non-profit Organizations Management" equivalent to European Qualifications Framework (EQF) Level 8 - Doctorate level which is the highest academic step in the European system.
Universities, Religious organizations and more related organizations are considered usually as Non-profit Organizations, to run such kind of a "business" is considered to be the hardest job ever. Non-profit Organizations all over the world keep looking for qualified managers/leaders with ethical background to run the organization. With JITM the student will study all related subject to Organizations management including accounting, leadership, marketing, business ethics, etc.…
In Doctorate Level, JITM Candidate should come already with work experience in the related field. JITM will combine the academic / work experience which the student already gained into further knowledge and theories to improve the student know-how to be more Beneficial to the community.
JITM follows the Bologna process (EQF Level 8) as the learning outcomes explained in the Bologna Guide.
- European Qualifications Framework (EQF): Level 8
- Award: Doctorate of Non-profit Organizations Management
- Duration: Please click here
- Age: Minimum age 23 years
- Previous study: Master in Business, Theology or equivalent
- English level: IELTS or equivalent
- Study Method: Distance
- Fee: 19900 Euro
This program is divided into two steps, the 1st step is one year study program the 2nd step is the thesis.
- Non-profit Organizations Management
- Business Law
- Global Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Project Management
- Strategic Information System Analyses
- Accounting and Finance
- Research Methods
- Electronic Research Methods
- Dynamic Websites
+ your thesis topic must be about: Non-profit Organizations Management student must write at least 60.000 word (from chapter 1 to chapter 5).